Work has let up a bit so I have had some time to work on a few projects. The last of the Republican Romans for the first 1000 points of my Warmaster Ancients army are almost done. The troops stands are done and I just finished painting the command stands. They are currently drying after their coat of Vallejo Flat Earth on the bases and then I will finishing flocking them later today.
As well I have finally gotten around to creating some wreck markers for Warmachine. Three large bases and two medium bases even though my Khador army doesn’t have any Light Warjacks. all of the markers were assembled from a Khador Destroyer and some random parts from on old 40K Orc Deth Kopta. I’ll be painting those today as well if I have time and will be posting some pictures of them.
In order to fill out the bases I used some of the Vallejo Pumice that I purchased recently. I tried it with some Urban bases I did and wasn’t thrilled with it. So it will be interesting to see how well it works on these markers.