I just finished the first of my 15mm Battlefront German WWII vehicles done using Tamiya German Grey spray. I was able to base coat about 30 vehicles and two AT guns in about an hour. A heck of a lot quicker than doing it by hand.
The models looks good and they match my other paint schemes but I found that the models that I had sprayed with the Tamiya seemed to be immune to washes. I’ve had the same thing happen with seven different miniatures now where the wash just beads up and flows off the vehicle.
Hopefully I’ll be able to find a solution for that before I start work on my Tiger tanks and half tracks.