I’ve finalised the list of German troops available in the game. They are:
- Gas Troopers
- Wehrmacht Infantry
- Wehmacht AT Team
- Zombie Controller
- Zusammengebaute Soldaten
- Panzerkampfanzug 1A
- Thule Society Doctor
- Thule Society Shocktroopers
I have miniatures for everything but the Thule Society Shocktroopers and I have just recently ordered some Artizan Designs Nacht Jaegers to use for them.
What is even more shocking is that I already have painted miniatures for almost every unit in this list. I only need to paint the Thule Society Doctor and I will have everything painted as well. Frightening for me :-)
The miniatures I am using for each troop type are:
- Gas Troopers (Pulp Figures Zeppelin Troopers with Gas Masks)
- Wehrmacht Infantry (Artizan Designs WWII Germans)
- Wehmacht AT Team (Artizan Designs WWII Germans)
- Zombies (East Riding Miniatures German Zombies)
- Zombie Controller (East Riding Miniatures Zombie Controller)
- Zusammengebaute Soldaten (Darkson Designs Emaciated Troopers)
- Panzerkampfanzug 1A (North Star Figures Project X German Power Armor Soldat)
- Thule Society Doctor (Darkson Designs Mad Doktor)
- Thule Society Shocktroopers (ArtizanDesigns Nacht Jaegers)
The idea has been, from the beginning, to build the game from miniatures that are easily available to gamers. So not only should the minis be available but they should ideally be available from multiple sources. So gamers should be able to easily buy these miniatures online.
Next up is to finalise the American list and then start writing the rules. I have the core systems jotted down as notes so now I need to compile it all into a single document. And then the testing will begin.