Ryan and Zach were over the other night and we spent some time painting and assembling some figs. I managed to get some AE-WWII figures assembled (three Emaciated Troopers, three Robots, one Buffalo Armoured suit and the War Ape) and started a unit of Hordes Farrow Brigands. I finished them off today and so I have about 18 miniatures to finish sanding the bases of and priming.
Ryan and I also did a trade for some of my Space Marine in return for a Baneblade. I’ll be assembling that this week. The first step will be to trim off all of the Imperial markings (except for the treads which would just be too troublesome) as I’ll be using it in my Weird WWII games.