With the 11th not that far off I have been in a bit of a scramble to get some minis based for the 5th Edition Apocalypse event. I surprised myself by discovering that I had enough troops for a 2000pt army (more than that really if I took all my extra vehicles) but that many of them needed to be rebased.
So last night I took off the old bases from 30 Marines, added 30mm Dark Age bases and put sand and rubble on them. Today I painted and drybrushed the bases. For most of them that is the end. I want to add some details to the base my Chaplain is on and then I need to finish adding some shoulder details and a few touch-ups to some of the figs.