There has been a flurry of painting and assembly here at the house recently. I picked up two boxed sets of Chaos Daemons. I assembled and primed ten Bloodletters and ten Daemonettes as well as Skulltaker. I started doing some work on creating a paint scheme for the Bloodletters. I also have to assemble and start painting a Dark SWord Miniatures Daemon that I will be using as a Daemon Prince for the army.
I’m also working on finishing the constructs for my Circle force. I started work on the Woldstalkers and will try to finish them with the rest of the constructs in the army. It seemed silly to not paint them all at the same time since they all have the same paint scheme and methods. Hopefully I will have some of them done soon.