jQuery and Bootstrap popovers update

Things are never as easy as you assume they will be. I got the Bootstrap popovers working in one part of my application but when I added them to the data table that I was dynamically creating they stopped working.


The issue was that the Datatables code was rewriting the inner HTML of the row that I was updated each time I updated it. Meaning that the events attached to that HTML were removed each time.

The solution was easy enough after I figured the problem out, reset the events each time I wrote a new row or updated one, but it seems kludgy and I am going to check to see if there is a better solution.

That is the future’s problem though as I still have features that I need to add.


Comments are closed.

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑