So some quick paint and the Ghar Flitters are done. One of the Flitters was missing a wing and I couldn’t find it in the blister so it is going into combat wounded. Like all Ghar “technology” they aren’t as good as probes and only work half the time so I will have to gang up with them on units that I want to fire on. These should hit the table next week when we move to 1000 points.
I also started on the Ghar Rebel Creeper at the same time. I was going to try to do a colour wash over a drybrushed model but that ended up looking like hell so I had to do it in a more traditional manner. The legs of the Creeper are going to be touched up as well before I finish them. I magnetised the weapons so I can swap them out. Oddly enough, and happy for me, the indentation that the weapons fit into was the exact same size as the bit on my Dremel so it was a breeze to drill a hole in for a magnet.
Still a lot of work to do on it but I am going to try to get it done for next week.