Mahran Vesh almost finished

So after a bit of work I am almost finished the Mahran Vesh combat drone. It took a bit longer than I intended because I had to drill and base all of the parts onto brass pins. Even though I washed the parts the oil from my hands was taking the primer and paint from the models. I will need to investigate a better solution for future.

It turned out to be a lot more colourful than I originally intended but I just went where the model and the colours sent me. I did the glows on the energy pods differently this time and I am happier with how they look so I will be doing this method going forward. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑